Spreading Objects to the High Space

by Ridwan Fauzanullah

Assalamu’alaikum
Hi guys. How are you? Hopefuly you are always fine. Thanks for visitting #RidwanFauzanullahArt blog.

       By the way, this time I would like to describe to you several pictures about sky and fly. Do you have your own drawing picture like that. If you have it or you want to learn it here. I know that I am not master of it, but I’ll tell you my experience.

      Look the pictures below.

 
Snow and Light
Sunset Paradise

The Lighting in Twilight


Wave and Lights by #BogorEduCARE's college student
        After looking my pictures. Well I’ll tell you some steps in creating them. All we need is not always some materials only. We should have the efforts and desire. Well, the main tools I used is crayon and pencil. I made the gradient both white and some colours of crayon to make it real.

        Then, I made some object overlap the gradien. I made the object look sharpen, so people who see my picture will focus to the main object.

 
Thanks for your appreciated to visit my blog. See you next post.
Wassalamu’alaikum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes