My On The Job Training Experience (Part 1)



by Ridwan Fauzanullah

        After learning in Bogor EduCARE, I came to On The Job Training Program. My supervisor is Mam Nur Hanifah, S. Pd,. It was not easy to find the place for it. I spend about two month to find the right place. Perusahaan Umum Pembangunan Perumahan Nasional was my object, but it is so far from my house. I live near my campus, Bogor EduCARE. It is at Sukaraja Kaum, Bogor and Perusahaan Umum Pembangunan Perumahan Nasional is at Jl. DI Panjaitan kav. 11, West Jakarta.

         Because of that, I looked for place in Bogor. I walked with my friends. They are Ahmad Hapid and Reza Permanadi. At the first, we took Cibinong as our target. We got up in Mentos and we walked around there. We met Siti Nur Fitriyanti and Fiska Nur Indah in back of us when we walked. They called us and laughed at us.Our plan was failed.


         Next, Ahmad Hapid and I took Cibinong twice. We stopped the local transportation in front of PT Dasar Rukun and we gave our resume there. After that. we took a walk  in the side of Pajajaran street to look another place. The weather was very hot. We took a rest in the mushola. They didn’t call us for 2 weeks.

         Then, Ahmad Hapid, Reza Permanadi and I took a walk to Sukasari and Tajur. We found a great place, but the place was full and I remembered it was Friday. When we were thirsty, we only take a cheaper drinking water. It was Ale-ale and we failed again. How pity we were!

         Afterwards, I made decided for taking a walk by myself. I took a walk around Cibinong, Sukasari and some places in Bogor without using any money. I know that was hard days. I didn’t get any place even my resume was given to some companies. The security ever smiled to me and said to me to sorry. I was okay at all.

         After that, I heard my friends got their place, but I didn’t have one. I gave my resume to ARCH Hotel. I didn’t know that hotel has been built and the leader took my resume, but he didn’t promise to give it. A week left, I took my bicycle to Bogor Raya. I gave my resume and the letter from Bogor EduCARE to Novotel Resort. They tested me and agreed to me, but they didn’t accept me for some reasons.

           I was always failed to take Bogor as my On The Job Training Place. So, I took Perusahaan Umum Pembangunan Perumahan Nasional as my place and the approved it. How happy I was! It was done in Perusahaan Umum Pembangunan Perumahan Nasional at Departement of Human Resource Development. It started from November 18th until January 23th. I did some jobs there and my company supervisor was Ahmad Umar. I met some high school studens from SMK Jakarta Timur. They are Farida and her friends. I worked with them until new year. After New Year, they were changed to the next part, they are Ayu and her friend.

           I took train (Commuter line) as the transportation from Bogor Station to Cawang Station - Jakarta. I went to the company at 5.00 AM and got home 7.00 PM. I met my college friends around the way everyday. I was the first in that company, but someday I came late. Then,  I took a walk from Cawang Station – Jakarta. It is about 2 hours. I also got sick for some days, but I did my job very fast and they shocked.

           I remember my story a day before new year. I met my friend Ressa. He and I accompanied me to get home. He introduced me someone and I did it, too. The train was crowded as usually and we stood there. That person talked a lot to us about his plans to spend that night. After we arrived in Bogor Station. We got out the train and I didn’t meet again. I asked Ressa to tell me who was him? He said that he didn’t recognize him. I thought he was his job-friend. We laughed there.

          After finishing my On The Job Training, I came to make the report. It was not easy. I was late and some my friends were ready for presentating their report. It’s very hard to get “ACC,” I took many times to make my report. My supervisor with her patiently show me how to make it. My friends also help me to fix my mistakes. Then, I finished it in May  and my presentation was in May 19th. My examiners were Mam Widi and Mam Yuni.

         In my presentation I told them about the company and my jobs there. After that, they asked me some questions. We laughed sometime. It was not as hard as I thought. They told me that I was the lucky one to get finish in that part, because the people who live around there are seldom to get it. I was proud there. (Tobe Continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes