Because of Change Requestion

by Ridwan Fauzanullah

Assalamu’alaikum.

Hi! Welcome back. #RidwanFauzanullahArt will story to you about it is project in drawing doodle. I am as owner will describe it.

         Starting from Difa Nur Asmaniah birthday, She asked me to draw her face. I am as her brother with my pleasure would do it. Then, She sent me a message that she made a decision to change it  and  doodle Art is chosen. Then, I just said yes in that day. “Oh my God! How can I do it? I didn’t draw it before,” I thought. I took my word lightly.

        Next, I braced myself to draw it. I learned it by looking some doodles everywhere, because I know the examples are required for the beginner. I tried to follow their style, but I couldn’t do it. I combined drawing doodle Art and my own style, so the result appeared good to be seen. 
 

Picture 1 : My First Doodle 

Picture 2 : Doodle Bogor EduCARE

Picture 3 :  Art Is All About Your Heart (Doodle)

        After learning them, I made doodle for her birthday and the result is the picture below.

Picture 4 : Difa Nur Asmaniah Doodle
        After her birthday, I tried to discover my own doodle character. I tried to draw another doodles in defferent styles, too. I found some of them and it is probable can be my style. My doodles are still under development. I will always appreciate the steps of learning doodle art.

         Then, I kept developing doodle name. I created #BogorEduCARE Seventeen (My campus is Bogor EduCARE and Seventeen is my grade). 

Picture 5 : BEC Se17teen Doodle

Then I looked for the object name. I don’t have any idea, so I asked my sister, Husnul Hotimah to be drawn by me her name. She accepted it and I created two pictures for her.

Picture 6 : Husnul Hotimah Doodle
Picture 7 : Husnul Hotimah Doodle

        In 2014 I drawn the red picture with my campus to celebrate 69th of Indonesia. In the 70 th Independence day of Indonesia, I made for Indonesia, too. This year I made doodle for Indonesia.

Picture 8 : Indonesia Doodle

        After my graduation day, I sent a picture to my Campus, Bogor EduCARE. It was Doodle,too.

Picture 9 : Bogor EduCARE Doodle
        I also made Rose Doodle.

Picture 10 : Rose Doodle
        My favorite doodle art is my idol name. She is Taylor Swift. 

Picture 11 : Taylor Swift Doodle

        Everyone knows that if we do everything without thinking possitively, we would not have happiness. I will always keep doing it. I wish Difa Nur Asmaniah and Husnul Hotimah will feel satisfied and I hope they will draw me doodle, too. :p
 
Thank you so much for your attention.
Wassalamu’alaikum. 


 [Next Doodle]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes