My Dream (September 3rd, 2015)

       In my dream I was having fun with my family... (Skipped).
Then. I accompanied my friend (#1) to his job place by his motorcycle. It was a hotel. By the time, I met my friend (#2). He said "why we should take study?" Unexpected, there was CCTV and my lecture saw him and said by speaker that his job was not as good as now before he take it. After that I went to home. I asked my another friend (#3) but he said that wasn't his motorcycle but it was borrowed by my other friend (#4). It was white and pink color.
The Village
       Next, I took a walk with my brother and my dad. (I don't know where they came). The view was going to dark. We came around the dark village. We only had a bunch of gold. There wasn't any car seen.

       Afterwards, we stuck in the edge of the village. We asked to the farmers around there and they spoke that we have to take one way. They said we need the key to open it and it can be taken to an old man.
We came to his house, but we only meet his wife. We saw the way down. We guessed that we should take it to cross that village. We went out and we met an old man outside. He made sure that we were serious to cross it. They also said that no one was brave to do that. We said "yes, we do." Then, he showed it and it was the cassava's garden with the locked key. He opened it and we entered that place. We're shocked that the cassava was changed to be an empty room. We said "Assalamualaikum" and no one replied. We asked "we would like to go home. Can't we cross this place?" We spoke by using Indonesia and English, but it kept quite.
The Wall

       After that, we used Sundanese and we heard the voice without any body spoke that he was ustad or Habib. "Were you killed by your father?" we asked.
"Yes, I was. I was killed by him because I learned Islamic religion." I said "So, no one in this place take praying?"
He said "Yes, do you take praying?"
"Of course. In my place is more than 80% take it." we replied.
        In that place almost all of villagers stop studying in junior high school and elementary school. He asked us by his written book and I read "What is the functions of education, skills and knowledge?" I replied that education is important.
The last, it was quiet and I woke up at 4 AM.

# The End #

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Vincent van Gogh Quotes

Thousands of Rose Cultivars