My Little Remembering Story

Hello. Good morning! What beauty day today! How are you?

Shining Bright Morning
Shining Bright Morning

This, a kind of drawing that I love. Now I'll share to you why do I do love it. I remember that some years ago, when I was in the elemental school I did drawing what children always do. It was 2 large block fields written by letter "w" over them and a straight road cross them like an escalator in the mall, 2 high montains standing together with a shining bright sun are on center top of them; the trees around the edge of the fields and a house in front of the field and commonly on the left side of the road.

When I made a sketch of a tree, my father asked me why did I sketch it straight. So, I explained him, "the trees are always be like that, Pa." He replied, "no, these shouldn't. That must got be a millon kinds of tree in the world." Then he took my pencil and drawn a tree beside of mine. It was really great to see. Then on my mind was I would have to be a clever person. My brother also love drawing, so every night we are three have spent drawing together.

Almost everyday he told me how to get a good drawing, especially landscape picture. The great effect I got from it was all scores of my arts were so good at elemental school until junior high school.

Then, In 2010, after getting high school it was suspended. I was so tired because I use to walk 3 kilometers for 2 times from my house to that school every Monday until Saturday, but I got win for 2 times there.

In 2013, I started it all over again. More than 200 pictures each year. There are more than a thousand pictures I've drawn by using some mix media and since that year I have used crayon to fill up my paper.

In 2014 - 2015, I learnt to make potrait face sketching, it was so hard to draw because I didn't have skill on it. I drawn so many weird faces. After I see the invitation on social media, I came to some communities that made an event in Bogor and I remember that it should be paid for Rp. 50.000 for registration; It was so expensive, but I joined by money given from my grandfather. The event is only one day near Universitas Pakuan. I got some techniques there, them main presentation was face drawing. They saw my art brought on a folder and they would know how do I draw it. They asked me to join. They invited me to the café every weekend, but I would not join that communities because I didn't as rich as them. Since that day, I have had a lot drawing customers.

In 2015-2016 I kept improving my art, some arts I tried to draw.

In this year, I never feel satisfied for all I have done.

The things that make me up are jelous and support. It causes "jealous" gives me improving and never staying the same and support makes me spirt doing it.

I also would like to say thank you for a person behind me who always be my supporter. Although you are so simple, but I know you do not only have simple ways to give me spirt.

#RidwanFauzanullahArt | #ShiningBright | #Cahaya | #Light | #Noor | #Pagi | #Morning |#Sabah | #Indah | #Beauty | #Jameelah | #Langit | #Sky | #Samaa | #Bumi | #Earth | #Ard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes