3 Tips in Drawing Picture


by Ridwan Fauzanullah

Assalamu’alaikum.
Thanks for coming back to #RidwanFauzanullahArt.

          To make the great picture, you need several situations. Everyone has various ways to take. Ridwan Fauzanullah has some tips in drawing are as follows:


1. Drawing in your perfect day,

         According to my experience, a great picture will be created, if we have a perfect moment. Even you
don’t have any idea, your imagination will come quickly. Try to take a paper when you have a great day like your birthday; new year; your best friend or your family give you some prize; and anything else. In that perfectly day, you’ll fly like a bird in the sky. Don’t leave that time with nothing activity.


2. Drawing and singing in the same time,

          How great it is! Okay, now you are ready. After you get the first point and it is not working.  You have to play your favorite songs and draw your picture. Singing and drawing in the same time will bring you some imaginations. I always do it. We can also learn English while we learn to draw a picture, so we have a lot adventages.

3. Drawing your favorite artists.

          This is my third tips. If you have some favorite artists. It will bring your mood, too. This will work in drawing face and doodle name. Upload these pictures on your social media and see the responses.  Your picture will be called perfect if you have a lot of likes.  In my life, I draw my favorite artists picture and my friends on the social media appreciate me. They give me some comments to solve my problem. I would like to say thank to them. They order to draw their faces and their names, too. Someday I earn some money from them like 16th of Bogor EduCARE, 18th of Bogor EduCARE and my friends.

          These are mine and I love my ways in making the perfect picture. Do you have your own way, too?

Wassalamu’alaikum.






                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes