Selamat Ulang Tahun Indosiar ke-21

by Ridwan Fauzanullah  

Hello guys! Have a good time.

Alright, today I would mind to say 'Selamat Ulang Tahun Indosiar ke-21.' I wish Indosiar will always be the best and number one TV channel in Indonesia. 

There were so many good programs that Indosiar served to us like the latest programs: Dangdut Akademi 1, Dangdut Akademi 2, Dangdut Akademi Asia, Stand Up Comedy Academy 1, Stand Up Comedy Academy Club, Stand Up Academy Selebrity and Festival Indonesia.

Besides, I love all desain that showed on the stage. Indosiar always show the gratest desain. I appreciate the creative team of Indosiar. The musical and singer there are good, too.  

Keep inspiring and success.   

I like dangdut, Indosiar 21.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Vincent van Gogh Quotes

Thousands of Rose Cultivars