My Heart Belongs with Pencil, Ink and Crayon Art


By Ridwan Fauzanullah

#RidwanFauzanullahArt is back. Thank for visiting this blog. J
 I have some reasons why do I love them. These are:

1. Pencil Graphite or Colour Pencil ,
     Of course, this tool is so popular. It’s very simple to use. It can be used for sketching and making glossy picture. Pencil can be removed easily. #RidwanFauzanullahArt usually use this tool to make the pictures looking real. To draw human face, I use 2B to make sketching because it is soft (HB is softer than it); 8b to make the shadows and darken; burnishing pencil (white) to make it dark and softer, too. Then, I use the soft-colour pencil to remove the dark colour. Don’t forget one eraser. Tada.. It’s enough. Art is not expensive. 
 Next Picture
 
There are two graphite grading scales used to measure the hardness of a pencil’s graphite core.
2. Ink ,
     Ink, everyone is one of popular painting material. People around me usually are not brave to use it for painting. They say that using it is not easy. They prefer to use pencil and colour. Actually, they just don’t know how to use it. To get the best result, you need the best brushes and inks, too. Painting on the thick paper (minimum: 80gr) is the way to make it better. Be careful of water even only a spot of water. It can cause your art failure. Make sure your place and your board (Bogor: papan jalan) wet. Control your hands when you use brush and I believe that you can do it. Look the examples below.

3. Crayon (Pastel) ,
     I love crayon so much. I always use it to make the beautiful views. Watch your hands. It can be mixed. Hi. Don’t worry about it. Crayon is simple, too. Use your heart and keep on focus. I started feeling brave to use it when my father gave it on my birthday, May 1st, 2013. I use it up to present.
I am waiting for your reason. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Thousands of Rose Cultivars