MY EXPERIENCE IN DRAWING IN BOGOR



" The Evening "
Author Ridwan Fauzanullah – 2015.
Bogor: #RidwanFauzanullahArt Post.

      Ridwan Fauzanullah, it’s my full name. I live in Bogor, a beautiful city with the garden in the center. I have a lot of experience here. In this diary, I only story about my experience in drawing. I started to focus in drawing since 2013. Although I have learned it since I am in elementical school, I wasn’t like this. I learned a lot the natural picture used colour pencil in early of 2013. Then, in May 2013 I mixed it with crayon. In 2014, I left the colour pencil. After that, I combined crayon with graphite pencil. I’ve done it up to present. In 2014, I also learned to draw face and 3D pictures.

      I wasn’t good in drawing face. Since that day, I try to draw human face, but I didn’t leave drawing natural picture. Up to now, I still learn it. It’s going better. In the middle of 2015, I start learning to draw doodle. I have posted it here. Of course my art are as good as another artists.

     I wish 2016 will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes