Strange and Weird Story

Strange and weird? What happened?

     Today, 26th July, 2014. I am Ridwan Fauzanullah will story about my bad dream.

     Around 5 AM. I was dreaming about my college. I do not know why it appeared different than usually. (Dreaming World).

     Well, read this story well....

Task 4 questions

     In my college, I had an unfinished accountancy task. So, I had desire to finish it but I didn't understand how to answer it. Oh my God, actually I was so different there.

     I didn't have a choice, so I ask my friend, Hapid to help me answer it. Then he lent my his book.

Hapid's book

The strange dream started happening in this moment. His book so different than I use to see before. "Is it Hapid's book?," I asked to myself. So, I gave his book back and I won't see anymore.

2 Stairs

     After that, the night came. It's so strange why all of my friends (I can mention their names one by one) and I walked to the up and down the stairs (I remember there was 2 stairs) as if the college was on the top of the hill. Well, that's weird. I didn't have any idea to describe it there.

 

We came late

     My friend and I came late meanwhile the lesson began. So, we would to leave that's college and hide ourselves from them.

We ran away

     We ran away and looked a class where they were studying. The strange place slowly became more strange. These casava tress are side by side together and I asked my friend to hide ourselves there. Nobody followed me in that's moment.
Why I did it?

     Next, I found a carpet and I rolled myself by it. Oh my God! When I opened the carpet, I saw a scary creatures. He had 2 wings, and his face and his body is weird. I run away to my college and my friends saw me run to water closet. I took wudhu and my heart skips a bit. my friend 2A, Rosita asked me, "What's going on?" I was just quiet.

I saw that's creature

     It was not certainly clear. I came back to casava trees. Then, I tried to wake up and it was so hard for me. The situation became weird, the views became grey and finally I woke.

     Wait the minute......!

I was not sure

     I was not sure I woke, you know. I woke first time in my dream. It seemed overlay between 2 dreams. I did story all about that to my family in my 1st woke, too.

     Then, I woke second time. I saw I was on the carpet in my house and I was in same position when I hiden myself in casava trees. Then I drawn all the things there directly and story it to you all.

     Thanks to read my story. ^_^

     Comment if you want to the exact of this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Thousands of Rose Cultivars