From Zero to Hero


I have a little bit story about the pictures that I made.

Listen to me.

In 2001-2007
When I was just a little boy, I was drawing the first nature picture. It was so weird and my father was giving his first comment :

'It so weird, Ridwan. You should try to make the trees look real. Do not make them straight,' my father told me that while he laughed at me.

'Actually, dad, the trees are always straight,' I tried to reply his comment.

'Haha, how can you said that? Give me a pencil and your picture,' He asked me.

'Here it is dad,' I gave him mine.

Then he drawn a diffrent tree and I was shocking.
He told me everything he knows and I started love drawing especially nature.

Sometime...

'Wan (he call me), let's make the different tree,' He asked me.

In that time he made the different leaves.

Also...

'Will you stay up this night?,' he use you asked me about it.

Sometime in spare time I use all long day to draw picture and go outside and stay up, too.

I was popular in that time and won :
2nd drawing in Cimahpar competition.


2007-2010

In that time, my popularity is continued. Alhamdulillah.
My great teacher, Mr. Elman, who always mad to the student and decipline was so different to me. He likes my own picture and I always got 80-90 and almost 100 for art.

2010-2013



SMK Negeri 2 Kota Bogor (SKANEDA)
Waw, my popularity increased!
My friends and my teachers were knowing that I am artist.
In my high school I won :

1. 1st winner of painting
2. 1st winner of painting (Again)
3. 2nd winner of painting



My College, Bogor EduCARE



2013-2014-Now

I was accepted in Bogor EduCARE, and I have shown to them my ability and I guess that I am popular, too. Haha.
In Bogor EduCARE, I won :
1. 1st mading with my 1 Innovative class.
2. 2nd Kaligrafi painting in 3 Confident class.



Here's my story. I hope that you like it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Langkah Menggambar Kawah Putih - 5 Ways in Drawing White Crater

Doodle Ulfa Safitri Rizkiani

Vincent van Gogh Quotes